This is a an ideal property in Fremont County Colorado with some spectacular views!
No HOA, flat terrain, year round access on a well cared for gravel road, power and phone on Q path and plenty of space from any neighbors make this a great place to build, RV or camp in Cotopaxi, Colorado. Come fish, raft, hike, hunt, star gaze, or just listen. Go see the Great Sand Dunes, Monarch Ski Resort and Blue Mesa, all within hours. Or stay close and play in the Arkansas River, Lake DeWeese or the 40 mountain lakes in those mountains! Easy way to get into the mountains!
Whether it’s recreation and camping, vacation, full-time living, or simply owning a piece of Colorado, it’s hard to lose on this 2.5 acre parcel.
Note: Photos are of nearby listings on this road. We should have property photos added in the near future. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an update.
Parcel ID: 76009040
Annual Taxes: $109.36
- Center Coordinates: 38.292597, -105.512770
- NW Corner: 38.293007, -105.513350
- NE Corner: 38.292969, -105.512289
- SE Corner: 38.292223, -105.512306
- SW Corner: 38.292250, -105.513356
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Owner carry options offered starting at just $750 down and $304.15/month for 60 months. Contact to discuss more options fit for you.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!