Wake up to the picturesque view of the Sierra Nevada mountains with this 0.41 acre property in Calaveras County. This gently sloped land is less than 3 hour drive from San Francisco and Sacramento, and just a few miles away from the Stanislaus River which means you’ll have access to some epic outdoor recreation.
Also in proximity to the property are:
- Bear Valley – a relaxing High Sierra escape located in the beautiful Central Sierra Mountains offering activities from relaxation to extreme adventure in every season!
- Lake Alphine – a year round destination with swimming, camping, canoeing, kayaking, low-speed boating, picnicking, mountain biking, and hiking during summer months and cross country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling in the winter.
So build your custom cabin in the woods, or keep this as an investment, and enjoy all that the area has to offer!
Parcel ID: 023-061-011
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/38.315426,-120.257464
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://library.municode.com/ca/calaveras_county/codes/code_of_ordinances
Annual Taxes: $177.80
Annual HOA Fee: Optional fee of $155
Access Notes: This land has easy paved road access and for those who want to visit, simply use the property address: 1803 Shoshone Dr, Camp Connell, CA 95223
– For boundaries, there should be survey/corner markers out there. In addition, you can review aerial imagery and GPS coordinates to better identify the lot location when visiting.
Gently slope, with a lot of trees! According to our photographer, there looks to have been some clearing done at one point and a short driveway going into the lot.
This is part of ‘Big Trees Village’, which is an option POA. They do share land/development guidelines and more information about the area and properties on their website here: https://www.bigtreesvillage.org/design-use-guidelines-formerly-ccrs
Water: There is public (mutual) water available for your development.
Sewer: Septic needed.
Power: There are power lines along Shoshone Dr.
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 38.315426, -120.257464
- NW Corner: 38.315668, -120.257667
- NE Corner: 38.315674, -120.257280
- SE Corner: 38.315214, -120.257281
- SW Corner: 38.315220, -120.257664
- Approximate Address: 1803 Shoshone Dr, Camp Connell, CA 95223
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: Click here to watch
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.