This 10.3 acre can be found just off a well maintained road and adjoining this lot to the southeast is BLM land for added privacy. Upon arrival, you’ll find amazing views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range and nearby access to power/phone. The photos and aerial imagery show a decent driveway constructed on the land already as well. Appears to be a great place to look at for a future homesite, vacation cabin, or simply an investment in Colorado real estate to sit on and enjoy from time to time for recreation/camping.
This area has a few homes/cabins scattered about and you’ll find hunting, fishing, hiking, and much more outdoor opportunities in all directions from this location.
NO HOA or POA
Address: 8541 County Road 328 Westcliffe, CO 81252
Parcel ID: 10039012
Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- Center Coordinates: 38.103827,-105.322297
- NW Corner: 38.106011,-105.321304
- NE Corner: 38.105597,-105.320420
- SE Corner: 38.102117,-105.323021
- SW Corner: 38.102549,-105.323881
Approximate Address: 8541 County Road 328
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Owner carry options available starting at just $1,000 down, contact for details.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!