Bring your hobbies out of the backyard on to a larger acre with these two adjoining lots in Klamath River Country Estates (KRCE). With a total lot area of 8.3 acres and with 2 access points, this relatively flat property gets you access to KRCE’s amenities – private campground, RV parking, pool, etc. .
The wide open area has great mountain views and a world of possibilities to do on it:
- Located in a beautiful rural area making it a great place to build that dream home.
- This lot is also near lots of outdoor recreation spots so grab your fishing rod and lace up your hiking boots and start that adventure with your friends or family.
- Own this land and make it a tangible asset you can show the friends, while also having it as a future investment.
Whether you plan to build now or wait, now is the best time to own a property in this great state!
Parcel ID: 103-390-020-000 and 103-380-180-000
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/41.882341,-122.471014
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://library.municode.com/ca/siskiyou_county/codes/code_of_ordinances?nodeId=TIT10PLZO_CH6ZO
Annual Taxes: $209.10
Annual HOA Fee: $226.00
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?
- Center Coordinates: 41.882341, -122.471014
- NW Corner: 41.883632, -122.471470
- NE Corner: 41.883686, -122.470667
- SE Corner: 41.880658, -122.469207
- SW Corner: 41.881378, -122.471893
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: Click here to watch
Are you a cash buyer? Contact us to submit your offer.
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.