68 acres of Colorado real estate located next to the Arkansas River and adjacent to over 500 acres of BLM land. This parcel offers stunning view, and ample opportunity exists from manufactured/mobile homes to commercial use or farming/ranching. Regardless of land use, this is a prime located to invest along Highway 50 with our low price tag and seller financing options available.
This mountainous land can be found off Hwy 50 between Texas Creek and Cotopaxi, Colorado. Nearby is the Sweet Water River Ranch and Campground and Play Dirt ATV Tours. This area offers world class outdoor recreation and a perfect location for preppers!
One of the best features of this property is that the backyard adjoins THOUSANDS OF ACRES OF BLM LAND – you can see this going onto Fremont County GIS viewer and adding the layer ‘public lands’ I have the view linked right here, so hope this works! See our parcel outlined in red, and all that BLM land shaded in behind it. https://fremontgis.com/FremontJS/?Maptheme=FCasr_Basic_Parcel_Map&pin=R032224
Think river rafting, fishing, recreation, jeeps/ATV’s, camping, climbing, hunting, development/business ideas, or pure investment in a large chuck of Colorado real estate!
This is one of those properties you’ll have to see for yourself! Have questions contact us anytime.
Shared Driveway Access: The zig zag driveway already constructed, that you can see in my video and aerial imagery in our photos or google earth link is a shared driveway for this property and the adjoining property. These easements were recorded with the county in 2012. Page 6 and page 10 describe our easement. The neighbors also have an easement on our property which is described on page 1 and 3. This is proof that we are entitled to legal access using that shared driveway. See recorded doc/easements here: https://www.smartviewonline.net/Root/webstorage/orderguid/795CB90C-8026-45C1-B5BF-3E5786201954/Easements.pdf
Parcel ID: 99304322
Zoning: AF (Agricultural Forestry Zone District)
– This zoning is awesome! There’s a TON of allowed uses anywhere from manufactured home and dwellings to commercial use and farming (not to mention the prime investment location off Hwy 50 in Colorado… I have a document linked with all the allowed and conditional uses for AF zoning, share by Fremont County zoning resolution (See Page 42-50 for AF zone). Link to read more: https://www.fremontco.com/files/planning-and-zoning/zoningresolution.pdf
Annual Taxes: ~$1,020.68
- Center Coordinates: 38.394782, -105.614682
- NW Corner: 38.395599, -105.617529
- NE Corner: 38.395417, -105.610110
- SE Corner: 38.390412, -105.614622
- SW Corner: 38.390458, -105.619117
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: Click here to watch
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZVuQ4hUiLvcU9r57Gb9d-vJJWyBz-VaZ/view?usp=sharing
– Seller financing terms are available. See a terms calculator to explore possible purchase plans linked here: https://wilcolandllc.com/calc/
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.