Legendary property investment opportunity to add to your legacy. This rural tract of land offers world class views of Mt Shasta and amazing landscape. The location is primitive, forested and beautiful.
This 640 acre offers endless opportunities:
– Build multiple homes and make this your hidden escape or a preppers dream compound.
– Owning this 640 acre gives you two deer tags in one of the most sought after regions in the west for trophy bucks, X zone tags. X zones mean limited-entry hunts and trophy bucks. Lassen County is home to X Zone deer hunting, which offers some of the biggest bucks found in California
– Commercial recreation facilities including, but not limited to, guest ranches, trap shooting clubs, rifle ranges, campgrounds, marinas and recreational vehicle parks
-Hemp farming and other business ideas like retreats, subdividing, and the list goes on.
Heck, you can even have your own private airstrip on your property! Whatever you’re thinking, this is an investment you won’t regret.
Download our property brochure for more information, including zoning, camping, RV, and building info!
Parcel ID: 025-170-11-11
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/40.912845,-121.113833
Zoning: U-C-2 and could possibly be subdivided into (8) 80 Acre Parcels
UPLAND CONSERVATION/RESOURCE MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
County Zoning Contact Info:
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://www.qcode.us/codes/lassencounty/
Annual Taxes: $1,600.00
You’ll take Loomis Cabin Rd to Spring Gulch Rd and head south. Please refer to the access video linked here Click to view the directions video, property summary video above, GPS coordinates, google earth and other programs like OnX to help navigate your way to the property. This will require some navigational skills and probably a jeep/truck/SUV to explore back here. It’s an off-grid and remote mecca for someone! Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
– Stunning landscape with world class views of Mt Shasta.
– This land is sloping on the southern end of the property, and offers plenty of usable space on the north end.
– The soil is surprisingly moist. This might be due to a spring that is very close to the property boundary, if not, on the property itself.
– The property has different species of trees, with moss covering. There are flowers, and a good amount of vegetation.
– Towards the south and more slopping side of the property there are large Lava rocks.
Utilities Notes: Off-grid. No utilities. Can drill for a well.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?
- Center Coordinates: 40.912845, -121.113833
- NW Corner: 40.920283, -121.123238
- NE Corner: 40.919823, -121.103998
- SE Corner: 40.905648, -121.104321
- SW Corner: 40.905708, -121.123431
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.