This 5 acre property has views of the Rocky Mountains that stretch as far as the eye can see. In summary, this is a flat 5 acre parcel in Cotopaxi, Colorado that offers gravel road access and nearby/underground electric, making this a great option to build on someday. The neighborhood here shows a few homes that have been built and like many other areas west of Denver, this should start continue to develop in the future.
In general, this area offers proximity to the Sangre de Cristo mountain range, BLM/public lands for recreation/hunting/hiking/horseback riding, and there’s a neat Jeep course in the area as well.
This is part of the Glen-Vista POA/HOA (website: http://glenvista-colorado.org/ ), and the annual fees are ~$104/year.
Property Address: 360 Sleepy Hollow Trail, Cotopaxi, CO
Parcel ID: 77079263
Annual Taxes: $165.12
HOA: Glen Vista
Annual HOA Fee: $104.00
- Center Coordinates: 38.345844, -105.497263
- NW Corner: 38.346188, -105.498292
- NE Corner: 38.346361, -105.496279
- SE Corner: 38.345498, -105.496239
- SW Corner: 38.345297, -105.498249
Approximate Address: 360 Sleepy Hollow Trail
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Flexible owner terms are available starting at $900 down and $358.40/month for 60 months. Contact us for more options or to make an offer.
To help with your due diligence and find zoning/county links for information, check out the resources in our sheet cheat here: Click here to view
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!