The views from the property are priceless! Take in the 360 views overlooking the Columbia River. This 43 acre is in a spectacular area north of Spokane and Kettle Falls, nearest to Northport, Washington. Here you will find yourself atop the mountain with perfect views overlooking the Columbia River and in every which way! Think building, homestead, recreation, investment, business, etc. for this land deal in Stevens County, Washington. Get out in the woods and own your own land up north! Free and clear title. The land is an untouched gem and a better listing price below the assessed value of $60,000!!
Please refer to access notes below.
Parcel ID: 43506
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/place/48.912922,-117.835694
Zoning: F – Forest Lands
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://www.stevenscountywa.gov/files/documents/StevensCountyCode-Title31342052833082720PM.pdf
Annual Taxes: $245.11
Terrain Notes: Mountain land – mostly sloped – AMAZING views of the Columbia River up top.
Utilities Notes: Undeveloped. No utilities on site to our knowledge.
Access Notes: We have recorded an easement for access to this 43 acre that goes along the southern edge of the adjoining property to us (that adjoining lot is Property ID: 43505 and Parcel Number: 2372600 in Stevens County) The easement is accessed off of Black Bear Way. I have that document showing in the photos section and discuss this in the video at the top of the listing.
Click the link below to view easement docs and tax maps showing what we see as the access route. Now when it comes to physical access, that can be a different story in primitive areas like this.
– Click to view easement granted to Wilco from adjacent owner
– Click to view plat map with drawing
This is a short video discussing access/easements to this property in detail: http://vid.us/b8598g
To access/viewings, please refer to GPS coordinates, google earth, and our video with more info. We also advise you to contact us to notify us of your visit in advance so we can share any additional info and sales will reach out to you!
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?
- Center Coordinates: 48.912922, -117.835694
- NW Corner: 48.914976, -117.838227
- NE Corner: 48.914918, -117.831335
- SE Corner: 48.910516, -117.835006
- SW Corner: 48.911406, -117.838371
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.