Looking for a great development opportunity which can be used to build your dream home or use for future investment? Grab this 4.6 acre parcel sold at an affordable price. It is located just 15 miles away from Redding and 24 miles away from Whiskeytown. This property has two legal lots which provide potential uses and added value.
What’s amazing about this is that it’s surrounded by tons of BLM land and is situated close to Sacramento River and is next to Keswick Dam. Great spot on the top of the hill to build your dream rural acreage or homestead and enjoy the beauty of nature when you first open your eyes in the morning. There is a lot of space and privacy on this property, too.
This deal will not last long! So have yourself a little piece of Shasta heaven and experience what this property has to offer!
Download our property brochure for more information, including zoning, camping, RV, and building info!
- Acreage: 4.58
- County: Shasta
- State: California
- Parcel ID: 065-280-008-000 and 065-280-009-000
- Google Maps: Click to view
- Zoning: R-R-T
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: R-R-T
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click to view
- Phone Number: (530) 225-5532
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click to view
- Annual Taxes: $42.88
- Access Notes: There is current no road built in for access, but there are easements and legal access and a great development opportunity. To build out a road, you’ll want to start by contacting local developers and surveyors to map things out and the county offices. See image in photos showing the easement drawn out and highlighted.APN 065-280-008-000 shows: Reserving a right to use the road across to the S1/2 of the SE1/4 of the SE1/4 of the NW1/4 of Section 29. Also an 8 ft. strip along the east line for road way.APN 065-280-009-000 Shows: RESERVING a right to use the road across to the South-half of the Southeast quarter of the Southeast quarter of the Northwest quarter of Section 29, Township 32 North, Range 5 West, M.D.B. & M.For viewings: You will want drive as far as you can in on Sanders Ln. and park and walk to the property following that easement in the images and linked here: Click to view – Use GPS coordinates or use OnX Hunt app and use GPS coords in there and add private landownership layer (this will show parcel lines and your pin on a map as you walk about the property for your viewing.PS I need photos of this lot so for those interested in a paid gig and you’re going out there anyway, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the property manager listed below.
- Terrain Notes: Property is sloped.
- Utilities Notes: Electric and water is at the nearest road. I am not sure if there is sewer lines out here or if it’s septic. Contact the county planning or Redding/Shasta city offices to confirm water and sewer options here. If city utilities are not provided, it’s well and septic.Land is current raw and undeveloped.
- Camping: Not indicated in the permitted uses
- RV Usage: 17.88.280 – Storage of mobile homes, recreational vehicles, sea vans, cargo containers or truck trailers. A recreational vehicle may be stored on a lot, except in those districts that require a use permit for outdoor storage; provided, it is not connected to utilities and/or used for human habitation.
- Mobile Homes: Yes, this district is combined with mobile home district where mobile homes may be located in addition to uses otherwise permitted by the principal district.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click to view
- Center Coordinates: 40.602285, -122.458729
- NW Corner: 40.602784, -122.459334
- NE Corner: 40.602700, -122.458179
- SE Corner: 40.601833, -122.458145
- SW Corner: 40.601911, -122.459310
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or email@example.com to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.