Time to pack up your RV or truck or U-hual and move out to the Salmon River. Whether it’s a place to keep a mobile home/RV, build, or simply invest and hold, this is a majestic location in Idaho to choose your own adventure! This property is located in 30 minutes south of Salmon, Idaho. You follow the gorgeous river down the whole way!
It is a sweet little spot tucked away in the valley which provides gorgeous mountain views in every direction with the river just to the East. And better yet, camping is allowed 6 months per year!
There is so much to do in the area! Whether you are looking for the excitement of whitewater rafting or prefer a relaxing horseback ride – you can find it all! The winter sports are epic, too! For the fishing and hunting enthusiast, we have some of the best big game hunting in the west, fantastic steelhead and salmon fishing, as well as lake, river, and stream fishing.
The parcel is located in Lemhi County, which is approximately 90% federally controlled land and consists of thousands of miles of back country roads and trails. In addition, it is adjacent to the 2.3 million acre Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Area.
Swoop this up today! It is not going to last! (It’s the cheapest out there)
30 Miles N to Salmon, ID
36 Miles S to Challis, ID
224 Miles SW to Boise, ID
Parcel ID: RP000790110020
Annual Taxes: $22.94
Water: Salmon River Meadows Mutual Water Company
HOA Information: Salmon River Meadows Mutual Water Company maintains the water system. Property owners that are associated with this company are given a water certificate which represents voting shares in the company with an annual fee of $45.
- Center Coordinates: 44.870199, -113.985309
- NW Corner: 44.870349, -113.985361
- NE Corner: 44.870309, -113.985147
- SE Corner: 44.870054, -113.985231
- SW Corner: 44.870139, -113.985511
Approximate Address: 109 Willowtree Drive
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Flexible owner carry terms are available starting at just $500 down and $186.83/month for 60 months. Contact us for more options or to discuss an offer. er.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!