Description: Invest in a slice of Colorado’s stunning natural landscape with this 3 acres in Durango Colorado in La Plata County.
With nearby recreational areas such as the San Juan National Forest, the Weminuche Wilderness, and the Animas River, this property is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts looking to explore hiking, fishing, hunting, and more.
The property boasts plenty of opportunities for outdoor fun, from camping and picnicking to stargazing under the clear Colorado skies. And with its prime location just minutes from Durango’s charming downtown area, you’ll have easy access to local shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Acreage: 3.09
- State: Colorado
- County: La Plata
- Parcel ID: 566506214001
- Google Maps: Click to to View
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: The county does not have zoning in this area. You can find plat maps, easements, other documentation on that property here: Click to view title work
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click to View
- Phone Number: (970) 382-6263
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click to View
- Annual Taxes: $14.04
- Annual HOA Fee: $75.00
- Access Notes: There is platted road access via the county plat maps you can see on the county GIS or sites like Onxmaps. Physical access does not exist. Hike in/off road access may be required.
- From photographer: From US160 W turn left onto W 25th St. Turn Right onto CO rd 205. Turn Left. Private property Sign on the right. The road does continue if you have a lifted 4×4 but the road does not go to the property. NO ROAD ACCESS to property. Terrain of the property is from above is spots of thick trees along with spots of more spaced out trees. View from the road is a beautiful lake, mountains and the City of Durango.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: La Plata Electric is serving a nearby area.
- Camping: RVs and camping allowed for 90 days in a calendar year.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 37.3347566686865, -107.899071746465
- NW Corner: 37.335113, -107.898974
- NE Corner: 37.335798, -107.897384
- SE Corner: 37.333896, -107.898377
- SW Corner: 37.334254, -107.899957
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work! Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Hollie Granger at 605-250-4244 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply