Get this 1.8 acre property in Placerville, CA located only 20 minutes away from Placerville proper. Perfect property to add on your investment portfolio! Whether you’re into active activities like sports, camping, hiking, backpacking, or just love to stroll around parks, this property surely has it all for you.
The location of the property offers endless amounts of nearby recreation:
- El Dorado Trail Head
- Lumsden and Lions Park
- Finnon Lake Campground
- Sly Park Recreation area
Don’t miss the chance to own this property. Not only will you have a place to create memories and enjoy with your family and friends, but you might find other ways to cash flow off your investment too!
Access Notes: No physical road goes all the way up to the property but it’s all BLM land adjacent to it so you’ll be able to still get to the land to view. I dive into access in the first video in this listing. Refer to that video for a more thorough understanding or give us a call!
Acreage: 1.8 (deeded acreage), 3.37 (calculated acreage)
- Acreage Notes: Please check the 2nd video regarding recorded vs calculated acreage. Recorded acreage is listed on the deed or survey. Calculated acreage is derived from drawing all the parcels into one county-wide seamless parcel layer. Only a survey can determine the precise amount of acreage for a given parcel.
County: El Dorado
Parcel ID: 092011022
Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/
Land Use / Zoning Summary: This property is zoner as Rural Lands Zone (RL), which is intended to identify those lands that are suitable for limited residential development based on topography, access, groundwater or septic capability, and other infrastructural requirements. Read more on the RL zoning in the county zoning link above.
County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: https://library.municode.com/
ca/el_dorado_county/codes/ code_of_ordinances?nodeId= TIT130ZO_ART2ZOALUSZOST_CH130. 21AGRUREZO_S130.21.020MAALUS
- Phone Number: work:(530) 621-5355
- Website: https://library.municode.com/
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://library.municode.com/
Annual Taxes: $60.08
Terrain Notes: Heavily treed
Utilities Notes: Land is undeveloped.
Camping: Campground – subject to Conditional use permit required(130.52.021)
RV Usage: Allowed under Temporary Mobile Home Permit regulations
Mobile Homes: Temporary Mobile Home allowed – subject to Temporary mobile home permit (130.52.050)
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 38.647901, -120.821233
- NW Corner: 38.648423, -120.821429
- NE Corner: 38.650855, -120.821009
- SE Corner: 38.646805, -120.820978
- SW Corner: 38.646832, -120.821470
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Liz Rosaldo at 605-667-5474 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.