Description: Opportunity to own a cool real estate investment in Port Orchard in Kitsap County, WA. This 2.6 acres offers possible views of the bay and proximity to several recreation spots.
Take a short drive to Manchester State Park (15 mins away), where you can hike through the beautiful forest trails or relax on the sandy beach. Or head to the nearby Olympic Mountains for a day of skiing or snowboarding. There are also plenty of options for kayaking, fishing, and boating. The local marina offers boat rentals, making it easy to explore the water and take in the stunning scenery from a new perspective.
This is a great area for a place to bug out in the woods or a cool buy and hold investment in this booming area.
- Acreage: 2.66
- State: Washington
- Parcel ID: 342401-2-038-2009
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: The property is zoned Greenbelt (GB)
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: The property is zoned Greenbelt (GB).
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (360) 874-5533
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $112.06
- Access Notes:
- Refer to our closing docs & plat map for questions about access/easements. There supposedly is a road that comes in back here from the back side away from the bay. We have not viewed or had anyone out here. There was a dirt trail the previous owner said that was overground. This is a great opportunity for a really cool investment overlooking the bay and water views or a place to bug out in the woods.
- See our closing docs & plat map here for reference: Click to view
- Buyer is to perform their own due diligence and viewings. Property sold as-is.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: The area is served by Puget Sound Energy.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 47.5337203812806, -122.664643597803
- NW Corner: 47.534201, -122.665088
- NE Corner: 47.534164, -122.663825
- SE Corner: 47.533154, -122.663949
- SW Corner: 47.533191, -122.665309
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Leave a Reply