Looking for the perfect spot for RV Camping, building, or weekend getaways in Northern, CA – Siskiyou county?! You’ve found the right spot! This property has awesome views of snowy peaks and gorgeous sunsets. The access is easy and has nice paved roads. No close neighbors, just land and mountains for as long as the eye can see.
You are only about 5 miles southeast from Iron Gate Reservoir which gives you unlimited amounts of fun! You can camp, fish, picnic, run, hike and float the days away! Be only minutes from this hidden gem!
Copco Lake is only about 16 minutes northeast of the property, and it is a destination you can’t miss! The lake is used for kayaking, fishing, swimming, windsurfing, power boating, and sailing, and the surrounding area has facilities for picnicking and hiking. Sounds like your summers just got a lot more fun!
This property is about 11.5 miles from Hornbrook,CA and about 10 miles from Ager, CA
Swoop this parcel up!
Parcel ID: 102-110-060-000
Annual Taxes: $86.56
HOA: Iron Gate
- Center Coordinates: 41.944248, -122.398877
- NW Corner: 41.944723, -122.399597
- NE Corner: 41.944854, -122.399396
- SE Corner: 41.944129, -122.398192
- SW Corner: 41.943574, -122.398859
Approximate Address: Deer Run Rd, Montague, CA 96064
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
-Owner carry available starting at $750 down
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!