This parcel is located in beautiful, Fremont County, Colorado. Elevation 7650 feet. It is located in Florida Colorado Acres subdivision and has views in all directions. To the southwest is the Sangre De Cristo mountain range, which features 10 peaks over 14,000 feet in elevation. The east side of the Sangre De Cristo mountains are known for their many hiking trails, including the Rainbow Trail. which runs approximately 90 miles along the mountain range. To the east of this parcel are views of the Wet Mountains, which are so named for the amounts of snow they receive each winter. To the northeast of this lot is a more distant view of Pikes Peak.
There are many activities to do in this area. There is white water rafting on the Arkansas River, which is approximately 16 miles north of this property. Also, the Arkansas River boasts excellent fly fishing.
The Royal Gorge bridge is located less than 20 miles from this parcel. This is the world’s highest suspension bridge at 1063 feet above the Arkansas River.
In the winter, there is skiing at many different resorts, the closest of which is Monarch Ski Area, which is only about 65 miles from this parcel.
Wildlife and Hunting:
Mule deer, elk, antelope, coyotes and bears are common in this area. There are also wild turkey, mountain lion and bighorn sheep in nearby areas. Along with the fly fishing in the Arkansas River, there is fishing nearby in the DeWeese Reservoir, which is approximately 10 miles south of the property and many high mountain lakes you can hike to in the Sangre De Cristo mountains.
Nearby Towns and Distances:
– Westcliffe ~15 miles
– Canon City & Cotopaxi ~20 miles
– Salida ~45 miles
– Colorado Springs & Pueblo ~70 miles
Photographer access notes: Access notes: Access is easy off E Path plus three ways to get in and out of the area.
Parcel ID: 76012660
Annual Taxes: $56.36
- Center Coordinates: 38.330919, -105.465952
- NW Corner: 38.331410, -105.466515
- NE Corner: 38.331384, -105.465362
- SE Corner: 38.330484, -105.465370
- SW Corner: 38.330502, -105.466528
Approximate Address: 1263 East Path
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Seller financing is available, please contact for terms.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!