Great location for peaceful recreation, hunting, etc. This is one of the last untouched areas of the High Rockies where you can find affordable land investments. This is a rare and special property! The last property within a few miles of here sold within a few weeks on the market.
Swoop it up quick!
1.5 hours from Colorado Springs
45 minutes from Canon City
Take a look at all of the amazing activities to do in the surrounding area, too!
white water rafting on the Arkansas River, which is approximately 16 miles north of this property. Also, the Arkansas River boasts excellent fly fishing.
The Royal Gorge bridge is located less than 20 miles from this parcel. This is the world’s highest suspension bridge at 1063 feet above the Arkansas River.
In the winter, there is skiing at many different resorts, the closest of which is Monarch Ski Area, which is only about 65 miles from this parcel.
Wildlife and Hunting:
Mule deer, elk, antelope, coyotes and bears are common in this area. There are also wild turkey, mountain lion and bighorn sheep in nearby areas. Along with the fly fishing in the Arkansas River, there is fishing nearby in the DeWeese Reservoir, which is approximately 10 miles south of the property and many high mountain lakes you can hike to in the Sangre De Cristo mountains.
Parcel ID: 76002220
Annual Taxes: $53.32
- Center Coordinates: 38.321667, -105.482393
- NW Corner: 38.322058, -105.482998
- NE Corner: 38.322055, -105.481861
- SE Corner: 38.321194, -105.481848
- SW Corner: 38.321206, -105.483036
Approximate Address: Cotopaxi, CO 81223, USA
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
$8,500 – 50% cash discount now just $4,250!
– Owner carry/financing available starting as low as $300 down and $150/month .
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
Those terms aren’t right for you? Let us know, we can try to work within your budget so you can make owning land a reality.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!