Two adjoining parcels recorded with Fremont County, Colorado make up this ~17.5 acre property with some of the best views of the Rockies. The land is elevated in areas and has diverse terrain with peaks, valleys, and hills. As you can tell this is in a burn scare area, so it’s not the sexiest of properties out there but mother nature will regrow itself over time creating some natural appreciation on the land. What this land does offer, is an affordable acreage to roam, homestead/hobby farm, develop, vacation, camp, or simply use on the weekends and enjoy the surrounding recreation.
What type of recreation is out here? A surplus of hiking trails and peaks people come to explore, lots of BLM and hunting areas, the Arkansas River, fishing, jeep courses, horseback riding, skiing at Monarch and more (seriously give the area a google).
– Westcliffe 15mi – Colorado Springs 70mi
– Canon City 25mi – Pueblo 70mi
– Salida 45mi – Denver 125mi.
County: Fremont, CO
Parcel ID: 76002220 & 76012860
Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- Center Coordinates: 38.322058, -105.482998
- NW Corner: 38.323731, -105.481807
- NE Corner: 38.323503, -105.479517
- SE Corner: 38.321236, -105.479487
- SW Corner: 38.321206, -105.483036
Price: $17,499 or best cash offer
– Seller financing is available, contact us for terms.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!