Remote and difficult to access property, totally off-grid in the wild west of Colorado. Upon arrival, you will find stunning views from the peak as far as they eye can see. If you’re looking for steep terrain, affordable acreage and total privacy, this property is right for you. Maybe it’s a project to develop your own cabin or a place to recreate and camp on the weekends. Whatever the reason, this unique property offers a lot of acreage at a low price.
What type of recreation is out here? A surplus of hiking trails and peaks people come to explore, lots of BLM and hunting areas, the Arkansas River, fishing, jeep courses, horseback riding, skiing at Monarch and more (seriously give the area a google).
– Westcliffe 15mi – Colorado Springs 70mi
– Canon City 25mi – Pueblo 70mi
– Salida 45mi – Denver 125mi.
County: Fremont, CO
Parcel ID: 76002220 & 76012860
Approximate GPS Coordinates:
- Center Coordinates: 38.322058, -105.482998
- NW Corner: 38.323731, -105.481807
- NE Corner: 38.323503, -105.479517
- SE Corner: 38.321236, -105.479487
- SW Corner: 38.321206, -105.483036
Price: $17,499 or best cash offer
– Seller financing is available, contact us for terms.
To help with your due diligence and find zoning/county links for information, check out the resources in our sheet cheat here: Click here to view
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!