Endless opportunities await with this 14.6 off-grid property located just 16.4 miles away from Philipsburg and 21.2 miles away from Anaconda, MT. This is a cool spot for an off-grid cabin or a hunting basecamp.
Ready for adventures? This property is just 3 miles (9 minutes) away from Discovery Ski Area! It’s also adjacent to Deer Lodge National Forest, just within a few miles from Georgetown Lake and a lot more recreational areas. Who would not love this place?
This property is truly a gem. Whether you’re into hunting, or wanting to build your dream cabin, or just investment for the future, this is perfect for you.
To access, please study the GPS coordinates via google earth, OnX or other mapping programs and access via GPS coordinates. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or review the Youtube video in this listing where I explain the two access routes and offer guidance on that. There are two access routes. One from the Nouth (through Cable Mountain Campground and National Forest) and one from the South. 4×4 is recommended for anyone who wants to visit. The roads are rock and dirt mostly.
Don’t miss the chance to own this great recreational property with tons of investment potential! Whatever you decide to do with this property, you’re sure to get your money’s worth!
Download our property brochure for more information, including zoning, camping, RV, and building info!
- Acreage: 14.60
- County: Granite
- State: Montana
- Parcel ID: 46147633403010000
- Google Maps: http://www.google.com/maps/
place/46.2245534618842, -113. 23140472307
- Zoning: Rural Residential District of the Georgetown Lake Zoning District / PBURG RURAL AREA
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: https://www.granitecountymt.
- Phone Number: work:406-859-7021
- Website: https://www.granitecountymt.
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: https://www.granitecountymt.
- Annual Taxes: $53.88
- Access Notes:There are two access routes. Main one is from the south (higher portion of property) and this is via a USFS road, therefore, publicly accessible and will get you to this property. This is the route I personally took to the land. The other route is from the North (through the Cable Mountain Campground and National Forest) – which is harder to navigate, less traveled and probably hike in only right now. To improve a road back there you will more than likely need to get a permit for vehicle access through Deer Lodge National Forest. When I visited, I came in from the South and had no problems. After walking the property, you will run into the bottom portion access road. There is a dirt road that was or is being traveled running through the north end (lower section) of the property. Access through Cable Mtn Campground is a gray area for me. You’ll have to perform your own due diligence on that access route. Personally, the higher ground, southern access route, via the USFS road is the most viable option. I took this route and easily made it to the property.
To access, please study the GPS coordinates via google earth, OnX or other mapping programs and access via GPS coordinates. For questions, email email@example.com or review the Youtube video in this listing where I explain the two access routes and offer guidance on that.
- Terrain Notes: On the top of the property, flat buildable areas exist with some great views with just a few trees dropped. On the bottom end of the property is a larger section of flat/meadowy areas in the valley that will offer multiple areas to use. The middle of the property is fairly steep.
This 14 acre is adjacent to Deer Lodge National Forest! That is over 124,288.8 acres next door at your disposal for hunting and recreation.
- Utilities Notes: Undeveloped land. No utilities in place. Consider well, septic and solar or other options. There are other off-grid homes up in this area.
- Camping: Yes.
- RV Usage: Yes. There are no restrictions as long as you have approved septic. Just plan for what you’ll do for human waste.
- Mobile Homes: Yes. There are no restrictions as long as you have approved septic. Just plan for what you’ll do for human waste.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Center Coordinates: 46.2245534618842, -113.23140472307
- NW Corner: 46.226298, -113.233002
- NE Corner: 46.224429, -113.229439
- SE Corner: 46.223093, -113.230775
- SW Corner: 46.225106, -113.234178
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.