When you’re looking to espcape it all, let this place be the spot!
It is 10 Acres of rolling hills and all remote and secluded. It is for our adventorous clients and they will be in heaven!
Absolutely no neighbors and wide open areas that you can do what you want to do!
if you’re looking to live off-grid, you can’t find a cooler spot!
There are no roads to the property, so when you’re ready for that hunt, get out there and be the explorer the land needs!
It is only 17 miles south of Curecanti National Forest Recreational Area which is a series of three reservoirs along the once wild Gunnison River. The reservoirs that make up Curecanti today are a destination for water-based recreation high in the Rocky Mountains. Best known for salmon and trout fishing, Curecanti also offers opportunities for hiking, boating, camping, and bird watching.
Invest in this epic CO land today!
Parcel ID: 4051-000-00-007
Annual Taxes: $280.05
- Center Coordinates: 38.353362, -107.178553
- NW Corner: 38.355089, -107.176813
- NE Corner: 38.354425, -107.176201
- SE Corner: 38.351881, -107.180310
- SW Corner: 38.352532, -107.180958
Google earth/maps link: Click here
– Flexible owner carry options are available starting at just $850 down and $337.16/month. Contact to discuss other options or submit a cash offer.
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!