Description: Opportunity awaits you in the heart of Willow, Alaska with this 1.01-acre impeccable investment for those who seek space, nature, and a retreat from urban life. This parcel offers versatile options for your specific needs – whether you envision a workshop, a custom-built home, a trailer parking space, or an investment venture.
Located in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough and with the majestic Susitna River is less than a 10-minute away, you’ll know that fishing, kayaking, or simply enjoying the serene beauty of the river is all within easy reach.
Embrace freedom, adventure, and the natural splendor that defines this region. Your Alaskan dream awaits.
- Acreage: 1.01
- County: Matanuska-Susitna
- State: Alaska
- Parcel ID: 2070B02L008
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: No Zoning.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 907-861-7822
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $72.25
- Access Notes: The property can be accessed via Greenleaf Dr.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: There is power in the area.
- Camping: The borough does not have any zoning restrictions.
- Mobile Homes: The borough does not have any zoning restrictions.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 62.037700899209, -150.055551380408
- NW Corner: 62.038126, -150.055964
- NE Corner: 62.038129, -150.055141
- SE Corner: 62.037284, -150.055141
- SW Corner: 62.037276, -150.055964
- Approximate Address: E GREENLEAF DR, PALMER, AK 99645
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.