This cute 1.64 Acre property is a great location for all your outdoor dreams!
The views are grand with a landscape that is rolling hills and secluded with easy access. You’ll love how close you are to the river, too! It’s great for splashing, fishing, or taking a dip.
“Klamath County is home to hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams which offer some of the best fishing in the state. In addition to the water, there are several mountains, peaks, and hills to keep the outdoor enthusiast busy. Klamath Falls is the county seat for Klamath County, Oregon, and the majority of the county population resides here. Home to national chains and local flare, the city has all of the services one would need. It is also home to the largest freshwater lake by surface area in the state of Oregon, Upper Klamath Lake. Measuring 25 miles long and 8 miles wide, the lake is a sportsman’s paradise.
This is a great property to start with when it comes to land investing!
It is only miles from the Fremont-Winema National Forest, a 2.3 million acre forest is known for its many recreational opportunities, scenic vistas and wild places where visitors can still find solitude.
Info on zoning: Property is zoned R-2 – learn more here: https://www.klamathcounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/2728/Chapter-50-PDF?bidId=
45 Miles SW to Klamath Falls, OR
5 MIles SW to Sprague River, OR
112 Miles W to Medford
280 Miles NW to Portland
Parcel ID: 3611-008A0-03500
Annual Taxes: $53.82
- Center Coordinates: 42.468200, -121.430100
- NW Corner: 42.468789, -121.430403
- NE Corner: 42.468792, -121.429774
- SE Corner: 42.467601, -121.429797
- SW Corner: 42.467605, -121.430407
Approximate Address: 29521 Clearwater Drive
** Most vacant land does not have an address, to visit or see the location, try using the GPS numbers in your maps app or plug them right into google. Personally, I find that Google Maps/Earth link very helpful**
Google earth/maps link: Click here
Owner carry terms available! Contact us to discuss other options tailored for you.
– $200 down and $161.92/month at 60 months
– $200 down and $194.10/month at 48 months
– $500 down and $155.69/month at 60 months
– $500 down and $186.64/month at 48 months
Are you a cash buyer? We can offer deep discounts for a one time cash sale. Contact us to request that price or submit your offer.
* This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco Land or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. The power is in your hands to make sure this is the right purchase for you. Don’t stress, hundreds of individuals have bought land from us and are happy with their purchase. We are here to help, and don’t forget about our 90 day money back guarantee!