Description: Discover Alaska on this 1.16-acre property in the charming town of Wasilla in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough!
This parcel comprises of two adjoining lots, offering you a world of possibilities – Build your dream home, a spacious shop, or use it for storage. Prime investment potential just off Highway 3. Secluded and private, this end-of-the-road property has a tranquil pond in the back ideal for your getaway cabin or weekend retreat. Conveniently accessible year-round via maintained gravel road, this property is also a few minutes away from Caswell Lakes area, offering opportunities for fishing expeditions, hunting excursions, or simply relishing the tranquility of the pristine wilderness.
- Acreage: 1.16
- County: Matanuska-Susitna
- State: Alaska
- Parcel ID: 6070000L0988 and 6070000L0987
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: No Zoning
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: No zoning
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: 907-861-7822
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $122.00
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via Barehook St.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: The area is served by Matanuska Electric Company.
- Camping: The borough does not have zoning restrictions.
- Mobile Homes: The borough does not have zoning restrictions.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 61.9942487820211, -149.970280998569
- NW Corner: 61.994590, -149.971155
- NE Corner: 61.994589, -149.969410
- SE Corner: 61.994128, -149.969411
- SW Corner: 61.994122, -149.971164
- Approximate Address: 47618 S BAREHOOK ST, WASILLA, AK 99623 and 19097 E BIGONE AVE, , AK
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.