Be surrounded by abundant wildlife, crystal-clear lakes and beautiful forest land with this 0.84 acres in the year-round destination of Walker, Minnesota in Cass County.
This land is located less than ½ mile from Leech Lake, an incredible fishing and recreational area of nearly 103,000 acres located in Northern Minnesota. The property is also less than ¼ mile from the highly rated Long Bow Golf Club. It’s also in close proximity (less than 1 mile) to the Paul Bunyan Trail, a paved snowmobile and biking trail.
The opportunities on this property is endless – enjoy the great outdoors with all the recreations around, enjoy a cup of coffee on your cabin, make this a special getaway place or a forever home.
This property is most certainly an amazing location for someone looking to live and recreate in the woods and lakes of Minnesota.
- Acreage: 0.84
- County: Cass
- State: Minnesota
- Parcel ID: 20-402-0320
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Shoreland Residential
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Shoreland Residential
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:218-547-7256
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $32.00
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via 65th Ave NW.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps. We have a tutorial video here: Click to view or County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Terrain Notes: Level to gently rolling high ground forest with heavy tree cover.
- Utilities Notes: The nearest power post is about 250 feet away from the lot.
- Camping: RVs and camping are allowed.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes are allowed.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 47.165172, -94.623958
- NW Corner: 47.165323, -94.624526
- NE Corner: 47.165348, -94.623325
- SE Corner: 47.165008, -94.623333
- SW Corner: 47.164986, -94.624533
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-299-5553 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.