Prime location just 10 minutes away from downtown Red Lodge, this property is a hotspot for fishing, skiing, rafting and camping! Located off Two Mile Bridge Road and next to Beaver Lodge fishing access this is location is hard to beat. There are other fishing access sites within miles of this property. It’s a great location for fly fishing and outdoor recreation.
– The property on the east end (Two Mile Bridge Side) is 115 feet in width according to the map
– The property on the west side (Spencer Ln) is 133 feet in width according to the map
P.S. You can view more videos from the photographer here.
- Acreage: 0.73
- State: Montana
- County: Carbon
- Parcel ID: 10044635417060000
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Carbon County MT does not have a Zoning Restriction. Refer to Tanglewood Property Owners Association. When it comes to development, basically they’re looking for single family residences here and they allow for a smaller guest home too from what I understood reading the docs. We have them attached in HOA field. Part of this property is in a floodplain, so to develop in the floodplain you’ll simply need to apply for a special floodplain permit with the county. If you build outside the floodplain, you won’t need a special application for that. Please refer to the county for more specifics or here: https://co.carbon.mt.us/departments/floodplain/
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Carbon County MT does not have a Zoning Restriction.
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: (406) 690-1933
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $288.01
- HOA: Tanglewood Property Owners Association
- Only lot owners who have a residence or recreational dwellings shall be obligated to pay the Corporation annual assessments – from ARTICLE V Section 5.1 of the Bylaws.
- Access Notes: Property can be accessed via Spencer Rd. using the GPS coordinates
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Power is available in the area.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile homes allowed. Mobile Home is considered as a home, you need to apply for Development Permit Application before placing it on the property.
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 45.2583478427438 -109.219751124127
- NW Corner: 45.258627, -109.220242
- NE Corner: 45.258366, -109.219253
- SE Corner: 45.258083, -109.219458
- SW Corner: 45.258132, -109.220308
- Approximate Address: SPENCER AVE, RED LODGE, MT 59068
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
Summer Sale Price: $47,500
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Miles McLaughlin at 605-250-1256 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Are you a Realtor with a Buyer? Wilco is happy to pay Buyers agent’s commission if you bring us a Buyer. Contact us.
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.