Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy the privacy and landscape of this beautiful 0.51 acre property just 30 minutes form Moab, Utah. This is definitely a no frills lot, but it’s simplicity and location make it desirable. Experience epic outdoor recreation with numerous hiking and mountain bike trails, and picturesque campsites, and several lakes nearby.
Not only will you have a place to create memories and enjoy, but you might find other ways to cash flow off your investment with this amazing property!
Download our property brochure for more information, including zoning, camping, RV, and building info!
County: San Juan
Parcel ID: 0000500E001A
Land Use / Zoning Summary: You can camp on your own property and RV’s are allowed on your own property. No HOA or POAs. It should be buildable but you will have to check it out for yourself based on what to be built.
County Zoning Ordinance: Click to View
County planning and zoning main page: Click to View
County Zoning Contact Info: 435-587-3221
County Website: Click to View
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click to View
Annual Taxes: $265.30
Access Notes: You can easily access the land using the GPS coords or the property address 78 E Markle Rd, La Sal, UT 84530. There is good access via Markel Road that is paved and passes the north side of the parcel.
Terrain Notes: Flat with 360 views
Utilities Notes: Power at lot line. Well and septic needed for water/sewage.
Buildable (Y/N): Yes.
Camping Allowed (Y/N): Yes.
RVs Allowed (Y/N): Yes.
Mobile Homes Allowed (Y/N): Yes, as long as it’s not Pre-HUD-Code Manufactured (mobile) homes.
- Center Coordinates: 38.301934, -109.283437
- NW Corner: 38.302186, -109.283634
- NE Corner: 38.302201, -109.283254
- SE Corner: 38.301663, -109.283257
- SW Corner: 38.301660, -109.283631
- Approximate Address: 78 E Markle Rd, La Sal, UT 84530
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial: Click to Watch Tutorial
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
These options don’t work for you? Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Liz Rosaldo at 605-667-5474 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- 90-day money back guarantee. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.