Residential 0.37 acre lot in Cobb, California in the up and coming Hobergs Pine summit Estates! Beautiful area, located near larger metro area with opportunity for development and growth. It’s just a couple hour drive from San Fran, next to Napa county, and plenty of golf courses/recreation.
Whether it’s investment or future development, this land is definitely a great addition to your investment portfolio!
Parcel ID: 051-203-05
View County/Property Zoning Info Here: http://www.lakecountyca.gov/Government/Directory/Community_Development/Planning/ZoneOrd.htm
Annual Taxes: $209.38
Utilities: Several homes in the area, power lines visible on Google Street view, alternative septic approved (according to seller)
According to Zillow – many properties in the area have septic and water
Road Access Notes:
Located along Bluess Way, a dead end road
Google Maps: Click on view on maps
- Center Coordinates: 38.844765, -122.736934
- NW Corner: 38.844971, -122.737063
- NE Corner: 38.844863, -122.736688
- SE Corner: 38.844571, -122.736807
- SW Corner: 38.844609, -122.737222
Approximate Address: 9327 Bleuss Way, Kelseyville, CA 95451
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: Click here to watch
Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mjma1p8X95KkrWEkIG_HMH91ZLTKoMY4
1. $300 down and $260.26/month for 60 months
2. $600 down and $247.86/month for 60 months
3. $900 down and $235.84/month for 60 months
4. $1,200 down and $224.19/month for 60 months
Are you a cash buyer? Contact us to submit your offer.
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
Contact Liz Rosaldo at 605-667-5474 or email [email protected]
Interested in learning more about due diligence, zoning, county websites/resources, and about us? Check out our blog page here: https://wilcolandllc.com/blog/
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.
Christian Paniagua says
Im interested please contact me
Leon S says
Does anyone know where to find info on placement of OR building of (tiny homes) on a lot similar to the one mentioned above…? For instance, a lot that does not have any electric, water or sewage service. Thank you in advance for any replies.