Description: Situated in the Buffalo Gap National Grasslands, this 0.12 acre property is surrounded by rolling hills of grassland and offers breathtaking views in every direction. The landscape beyond the immediate area turns into Badlands-style sand and loose rock spires, providing a dramatic backdrop for your outdoor adventures.
This beautiful slice of land is perfect for camping and recreation. With the Buffalo Gap National Grasslands bordering the property on the east, west, and south, you’ll have access to endless opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. And with Badlands National Park just a stone’s throw away, you’ll be able to explore one of the most stunning natural wonders in the world whenever you please.
Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or simply looking for an investment, this little slice of South Dakota is worth checking out.
- Acreage: 0.12
- County: Pennington
- State: South Dakota
- Parcel ID: 9411100028
- Google Maps: Click here
- Zoning: Agriculture
- Land Use / Zoning Summary: Agriculture
- County Zoning Contact Info:
- Website: Click here
- Phone Number: work:(605) 394-2186
- View County/Property Zoning Info Here: Click here
- Annual Taxes: $4.96
- Access Notes: Hike in access. There is no road going directly to the property. As per the photographer:The property is about 150 yards south from highway 44, and 62 miles east of rapid city on highway 44. There is low barbed wire fencing running parallel to highway 44 that does separate access to the property from the highway. From where one may park to the northern property line of the parcel it must be accessed on foot and is roughly a 7 minute walk.
- Plan your route before you go. We recommend using the GPS coordinates and an app like OnxMaps (see our blog for a tutorial), County GIS maps, our Google Earth map link and Satellite images to map out potential access routes before visiting.
- Be safe when visiting! Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Tell someone where you are going and when you will return. Remember, to respect local landowners and laws. Do not trespass. Ultimately, you, the customer, are responsible for identifying access through due diligence. Wilco will not be held responsible for any actions or outcomes by visitors to our property.
- Utilities Notes: Land is off-grid and undeveloped.
- Camping: Camping and RVs allowed with an approved Conditional Use Permit.
- Mobile Homes: Mobile home allowed (Must meet Section 304 in the Pennington County Zoning Ordinance)
Location Details: Use this link to view the parcel outline on Google Earth/Maps: Click here
- Center Coordinates: 43.7148121336383 -102.17297874551
- NW Corner: 43.714878 -102.173167
- NE Corner: 43.714881, -102.172790
- SE Corner: 43.714745, -102.172788
- SW Corner: 43.714741, -102.173169
Don’t know how to use GPS coordinates? Here’s a quick tutorial I made: link
|Down Payment %||Down Payment Amount||Monthly Payment (12 Months)||Monthly Payment (24 Months)||Monthly Payment (36 Months)||Monthly Payment (48 Months)||Monthly Payment (60 Months)|
Check out our calculator to create a plan that works for you, then send it to us to see if we can make it work!
*Wilco reserves the right to approve or deny any proposed installment payment plans.
Ready to make an offer? Call or text Hollie Granger at 605-250-4244 or [email protected] to learn more or make a purchase.
Our customers partner with Wilco Land for their land investments, because we’re different from other land sellers. We offer:
- Seller financing: Low down payments, flexible terms, and no credit checks
- Education and guidance: Free 1-on-1 consultation, property videos, educational blog posts, training, and market reports to give you the knowledge and confidence to make the right land investment.
- You can grow with us. We offer a land upgrade program, referral program, and more than one person has made money flipping our properties.
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Wilco LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Rural, undeveloped land can be dangerous due to terrain, poor or non-existent road access, etc. and calls for caution when visiting. Wilco will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our property.